1 2
rezisehtnys
rezisehtnys New Reader
10/6/20 6:26 p.m.

In reply to TurnerX19 :

I know, but I figure every little bit helps.

rezisehtnys
rezisehtnys New Reader
10/6/20 6:27 p.m.

In reply to Greg Smith (Forum Supporter) :

I do not. surprise

rezisehtnys
rezisehtnys New Reader
10/6/20 6:27 p.m.

In reply to agp1956 :

Thanks! smiley

rezisehtnys
rezisehtnys New Reader
10/6/20 6:28 p.m.

Changed out the bulbs, the factory 9006 looked good and the 9005 looked practically new; still a notable improvement on low beam and a good improvement on high beam, definitely whiter:

Low beam then high beam, 9005/9006 on the left and 9011/9012 on the right.

rezisehtnys
rezisehtnys New Reader
10/13/20 7:49 p.m.

Changed the plugs, wires, boots, and cleaned the MAF. The Denso coppers in it were about half worn with good wear patterns across all four. The factory wires and boots were still ok, obviously, but were showing their 19 years and 65K miles upon removal and closer inspection. It does seem to run a bit smoother and have more oomph, particularly between 2-5K, though I suspect it's a combination of the new NGK wires and boots as well as the "extended reach" NGK V-Power plugs.

Daylan C (Forum Supporter)
Daylan C (Forum Supporter) PowerDork
10/13/20 8:45 p.m.

Looking at the pictures of your Interior like "Oh so that's what my car is supposed to look like. Neat." Surprises me how clean it is having mud flaps on it, thought that might be a contributing factor as to why it's so clean. Looks like you nabbed a good one.

rezisehtnys
rezisehtnys New Reader
10/14/20 2:07 a.m.

In reply to Daylan C (Forum Supporter) :

The previous owner put the mud flaps on since they were tired of cleaning the grime coming off the local roads, they're from James Barone Racing and meant for the Miata from what I recall.  They and the slightly higher than stock ride height have grown on me; especially since the roads here are beyond terrible, just earlier had to drive over loose and fresh pitch & tar and I could hear it hitting the flaps.

But anyway, thanks!  It's been quite lovely, and it's a pleasure to drive as my daily.

rezisehtnys
rezisehtnys New Reader
2/9/21 10:45 p.m.

FINALLY found some cloth seats, can't wait to clean and swap them in:

rezisehtnys
rezisehtnys New Reader
2/10/21 8:42 p.m.

Cleaned up and installed! :) I'll adjust my seat after a break.

rezisehtnys
rezisehtnys New Reader
2/10/21 9:49 p.m.

In reply to stphnclrk1181 :

Thanks!  They're super comfy too, way more give to them than the leather.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
CsOmDu51smQUAhubJrXsTwWYctV98X0OB5x8KVamsK79jabVrjAyoQsRuG5Ddg1q