8 9 10
Scotty Con Queso
Scotty Con Queso UltraDork
5/8/24 4:37 p.m.

In reply to OneSickGNX :

Just seeing this but I'm in if you still have! 

Scotty Con Queso
5/8/24 4:40 p.m.

Actually working on this when I get my 18 minutes of free time each week. Bought some rx8 seats a while back and have been pondering how to mount em. So I bought some Corbeau fixed brackets and going to bolt the rx8 sliders directly to them.

Step 1 is tearing down the seat. Then step 1 is taking off all the brackets from the rx8 seats. Still on step 1. Next step, also step 1 will be to bolt them down. 

OneSickGNX
OneSickGNX Reader
5/19/24 10:16 p.m.

Just saw your reply. Yeah we can do that I down in SC till memorial day, So maybe the weekend after if you're interested.

Scotty Con Queso
6/16/24 5:06 p.m.

This took way longer than I wanted but drivers side RX8 seat is installed. Love the way the seat feels and the driver position is perfect.

Here's a nice comparison of old and new:

KYOUNG15
KYOUNG15 New Reader
7/7/24 6:54 p.m.

I have a very similar truck.  Mine is a 2006 Colorado single cab, gen IV LS 5.7 (5.3 bored) with an AR5.  The clutch in mine is stiff as hell.  Just curious if your clutch is stiff as well.

Scotty Con Queso
7/8/24 8:23 a.m.

In reply to KYOUNG15 :

Welcome.  Nice truck and yes.  Very stiff.  It's also an on/off switch.  I almost always squeal the tires when I pull out of my driveway.  Like I said before, I'm tempted to go auto but I've got other problems. My truck still runs like crap.  I need to pay someone to actually tune mine.  It starts and sounds healthy, but it won't take throttle and dies when I pull up to a stop sign.  I've hardly driven it honestly and it's still not road legal. 

8 9 10

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
3TQUit9Vu5rCJZdO6eeVyTJv5KSq2I762TnSbSvUu6AHwT7op8xot3bIsNGY7o5o