yamaha
yamaha UltimaDork
6/12/14 11:44 a.m.

NMNA, but it looks like a very well done car. Enjoy the car pron.

http://premiumandexotic.com/premium/1965-ford-mustang-gt350-shelby-pro-touring-fastback/

fasted58
fasted58 PowerDork
6/12/14 12:03 p.m.

My AVG says virus on that link, no go there.

yamaha
yamaha UltimaDork
6/12/14 12:58 p.m.

Hmm, nothing popped up for me......I'll copy/paste in a bit.

yamaha
yamaha UltimaDork
6/12/14 1:00 p.m.
fasted58 wrote: My AVG says virus on that link, no go there.

Its probably that peckerheaded Mercedes banner ad at the top doing it.

4.6L FUEL INJECTED COBRA MOTOR CUSTOM BODY LIKE GT350 COBRA INDEPENDENT REAR SUSPENSION ALL MODERN SUSPENSION COMPONENTS EXTREMELY POWERFUL ONLY 2100 MILES ON BUILD TURNS HEADS EVERYWHERE!!! This is an outstanding 1965 Fastback Mustang. Essentially it is a modernized engine, transmission, suspension, wheels, on a original classic 1965 fastback body. Interior on it has the original look as well and its fantastic! This car will turn heads everywhere on the road and get’s ton of attention everywhere. It is very reliable and is an amazing driver. Much careful thought was used when planning out the build, and enormous amounts of money has been invested into this beautiful fastback. You won’t ever find a car with this build again! Act now before this beauty is gone. MODIFICATIONS: A Complete tubular A-Arm Coilover suspension and crossmember kit was installed from Rod&Custom, which includes the following parts: 1) Crossmember Kit 2) Motor mount Kit 3) Spindles 4)11″ Disc Brake kit W/ SS brake hoses 5) Four Tubular Control Arms 6) Power Steering Rack 7) 6-Way Adjustable Coilover shocks and springs 8) Inner Fenders 9) Front Sway Bar The front and rear frames were stiffened and then connected by a BBK sub frame connector kit. A Flaming river tilt steering column was utilized and features stainless universal joints. A complete Independent rear suspension from a 2001 Ford Mustang Cobra was installed in the rear, with 3.54 rear gears and new axles. Coilovers were fitted to the rear to match the front, and custom rear tie rods eliminate bump steer, which is not an easy problem to solve! Rear 2001 cobra disc brakes where kept in place. Now for the fun part, time to choose an engine. A 4.6L DOHC Cobra engine was chosen and pulled from a 1997 Mustang Cobra with approx. 60K miles. The T-45 5 speed trans was kept in place with a B&M Ripper shifter and uses CJ Hydrolic control. To control this beast a General Systems Research ECU was installed and tuned by LaRocca of Racing fame. Laptop and software is included. Exhaust is exited through BBK Headers, BBK crossover pipe, and two Flowmaster mufflers, through side pipe tips. This thing has a nice quiet tone while idling and puttering around town, but if you plant that right foot watch out!! Its got an incredible exhaust note Fuel is supplied to the 40LB injectors through a #8 steel braided line from a BBK high volume fuel pump and returned through a #6 steel braided line. Expensive but incredible 245-40 ZR17 Bridgestone Potenza S-03′s were mounted on retro looking 17″ Mustang bullet Wheels. Four wheel power disc brakes are used to stop this beast. Now for the interior, the HEAVY rear seat was tossed out for the Shelby shelf, roll bar, and spare tire. Haneline digital gauges were installed in the dash, along with a functional radio, new dashpad, and new wiring was installed by way of a full Haywire kit. New carpet, seat covers, door cards, window cranks, door handles, ETC.. The heater and vents work as original. $42,500
Woody
Woody MegaDork
6/12/14 4:35 p.m.
fasted58 wrote: My AVG says virus on that link, no go there.

Same with ESET Nod32.

aircooled
aircooled UltimaDork
6/12/14 4:51 p.m.

Yup, getting a Websense warning.

You might want to install and run:

https://www.malwarebytes.org/mwb-download/

Of course, you might have a nice Russian fellow contacting you about removing a virus they found on your computer.

yamaha
yamaha UltimaDork
6/12/14 5:57 p.m.

Hmmm, strange. The place is localish to me even. Must be that stupid Audi banner that wouldn't load.

gjz30075
gjz30075 Reader
6/12/14 7:13 p.m.

No problem for me; straight to the site(maybe not a good thing). Yeah, car looks good until I got the Grant steering wheel. That's cheap, low end, and doesn't belong on a car of this caliber.

Murphy
Murphy New Reader
6/15/14 3:41 p.m.

Comes with a vintage laptop too?

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
yE1w2oGmNNY9OQdt4mQzMkMw5sb5Txbz2M8iLnV0MlOh054JvUxw0J3dqkXsr1u4