20 21 22
gearheadmb
gearheadmb UltraDork
11/9/21 8:38 p.m.

Do any of you guys have their 1/4" drive air ratchet? I was thinking about getting one.

NorseDave
NorseDave Reader
11/9/21 9:05 p.m.

I got some HF coupons in an email the other day, and one of them was 25% off lighting stuff.  Since I had to go in there for something anyway, I perused the lighting options.  I have a couple of the 4' LED shop lights that work great, a small-ish flashlight that is good except it eats batteries, and a few other things that stink.  Looking around, I found this thing:

Braun 57187.  Magnetic base, light rotates as you might guess.  So far I love it.  3 different light outputs, strong magnet, rechargeable via USB, and perhaps my fav detail - 3 small grn lights on the back that show the state of charge.  I hope it holds up, because right now it's fantastic.

Professor_Brap (Forum Supporter)
Professor_Brap (Forum Supporter) UberDork
11/10/21 7:01 a.m.

In reply to gearheadmb :

I had one for a while, worked great, ended up upgrading to a Ingersoll Rand. 

12/6/21 9:52 a.m.

Air over hydo bottle jack plus harbor freight press is a thing of beauty

Matt B (fs)
Matt B (fs) UltraDork
12/6/21 1:34 p.m.
Mr_Asa said:

Are the big ass Daytona jacks any good?  I need to get a new 3+ ton jack now that I've decided that my Craftsman Jack is officially kaput.

I am also curious about this. I'm looking at getting a low-pro long-reach model.

12/6/21 1:47 p.m.

I got a Dayton jack it's wonderful. Neighbor has 3 he uses for his tires business. They are a couple years old at this point and live a hard life and work perfectly. No issues from either of my us. 

Matt B (fs)
Matt B (fs) UltraDork
12/6/21 2:42 p.m.

In reply to Professor_Brap (Forum Supporter) :

Good to hear - thanks for the feedback!

Shadeux
Shadeux Dork
12/6/21 2:57 p.m.

I just bought the $100 440lb. electric hoist and the $30 brad and staple nail gun. Both work great.

18 Gauge 2-in-1 Air Nailer/Stapler 68019 alternate photo #1

440 lb. Electric Hoist with Remote Control 60346 alternate photo #1

I installed an attic stair and built a 2x3x4 box for sending and retrieving crap from the attic.

2/10/22 3:39 p.m.

https://www.harborfreight.com/20v-cordless-0-160-psi-inflator-tool-only-56546.html

Pass, but bring your own gauge. Works awesome, but gauge is a idea of working, not real numbers. 

20 21 22
Birthdays
Our Preferred Partners
c5IYwVqb8DWlcb5MSeimIOFdcUzgWMPwrVIYC4WJqGHgCrVVaQvNbSEXFdIAMRxG