rob_h
rob_h None
6/10/08 6:44 p.m.

We had a great time and really enjoyed meeting the GRM Staff. Thanks again for your time and pulling such a great group of cars together.

You can check out our path to the event and thoughts here:

Our path to GRM UTCC on Car Domain

rob_h
rob_h New Reader
6/13/08 4:11 p.m.

Any feedback? Was this a waste of electrons?

93celicaGT2
93celicaGT2 New Reader
6/13/08 4:29 p.m.

Dude.... i want your car. :)

Can you tell us where you got those fender flares at?

I enjoyed the write up, i don't think it was a waste of electrons.

rob_h
rob_h New Reader
6/16/08 4:07 p.m.

The flares are 2002 copies from Ireland Engineering. They're ABS, easy to modify, and attached with rivets.

93celicaGT2
93celicaGT2 New Reader
6/16/08 5:07 p.m.
rob_h wrote: The flares are 2002 copies from Ireland Engineering. They're ABS, easy to modify, and attached with rivets.

Hrmmm.... to be honest, at the risk of being called a poser, i'm wondering how easy they would be to fit my Celica Coupe. I'm in a quandary where i like the stiffness and the looks of the coupe much more than the GT-S hatch, but it's narrowbody and it's really tricky to get anything wider than 225 on it.

Awesome car man, keep us posted with anything more you do with it. :)

Storz
Storz HalfDork
6/16/08 8:26 p.m.

So awesome!

rob_h
rob_h New Reader
6/19/08 9:54 a.m.
93celicaGT2 wrote:
rob_h wrote: The flares are 2002 copies from Ireland Engineering. They're ABS, easy to modify, and attached with rivets.
Hrmmm.... to be honest, at the risk of being called a poser, i'm wondering how easy they would be to fit my Celica Coupe. I'm in a quandary where i like the stiffness and the looks of the coupe much more than the GT-S hatch, but it's narrowbody and it's really tricky to get anything wider than 225 on it. Awesome car man, keep us posted with anything more you do with it. :)

I know they would be easy to attach, but I don't know about fitment. They were not made for this car, and I've seen people put all kinds of different flares on (Jeep flares on an E36 BMW for instance) so you never know until you try it I guess.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
0Peo9FNQJmLZ2t3KowbddbIIA3ZmFHXNWHSRMRrWfCWmsvHf2pesxRQvGCzAuHcE