2 3 4
wearymicrobe
wearymicrobe Dork
7/10/13 9:49 p.m.
stroker wrote:
wearymicrobe wrote: I have no idea why I like this but man is it fun.
What the hell is THAT???

BMW Xmoto. 650 G thumper with supermoto wheels and tires + they all had ABS. That is a factory stock picture.

Other then the uncomfortable seat and the high waistline pretty much the most perfect bike in the world for someone like me.

nicksta43
nicksta43 Dork
7/10/13 10:07 p.m.
Flynlow wrote:
stuart in mn wrote: I really, really like the Bandit 400, especially the nekkid red one with white wheels. Unfortunately they're pretty rare and I've never been able to find one for sale for a reasonable price. The GS500 is a vertical twin. Outside of the SV, I don't think Suzuki ever built any small bore V-twin sporty bikes (at least not that were sold in the US.)
Bumping from the dead, my Bandit 400 bought for cheap with a rusty tank and junked carbs, cleaned everything out and took it for a test spin (still needed to sync the carbs, so the idle was off).....sounds like an indy car!: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=cs8N4aWp3H4

That thing is berkeleying sweet! It does sound like an indy car!

skierd
skierd Dork
7/12/13 3:27 p.m.

I rode a buell blast the other day. While the bike was the definition of ratty overpriced pile, it was, indeed, a blast to ride. Who cares how slow it is when it can transition and carve like that?

92dxman
92dxman HalfDork
7/17/13 10:08 a.m.

I would love a lightweight aluminum Bianchi road or cyclocross frame with a 9-11 speed rear and lightweight/durable wheels and tires. Wait, does this count since it has no motor involved?

2 3 4

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
e3pEkhLMfRgCnHt47qABMBzuj0aoqbdzYr83Ubq8L9DbViVoLHHU4qE6mMCryKB5