4 5 6
dkarthik
dkarthik New Reader
3/18/11 3:08 p.m.

Long on aptitude and short on attitude....

oobert
oobert New Reader
3/18/11 4:44 p.m.

WITH BOX FLARES.

maybe i don't get this game.

ScottRA21
ScottRA21 Reader
3/18/11 9:19 p.m.

Non-smoking

Moans when you push it.

FlightService
FlightService Reader
3/18/11 9:20 p.m.

Italian cars are like Italian woman, expensive and only beautiful on the outside.

Chrissy
Chrissy New Reader
3/19/11 12:24 a.m.
Johnboyjjb wrote: A great place to run my hands with no spare tire and no excess weight. Every button and knob within easy reach. Apparently docile and unassuming with a wild side that shows up when asked. Doesn't need me to spend a lot of money on her, but responds well when I do invest some cash.

I absolutely love this. I asked Chris (Sonic) what he thought, because I love this thread. I can't read half a page without laughing. I think every man who posted their thoughts was valid and spoke from the heart. I appreciate any man who added the addition.

How do I like my women compares to cars: easy to handle and responds when I ask, doesn't buck when I may oversteer, is willing to share the road with anyone else and respects and responds to the driver when they they're in the groove and it's going smoothly. continuing the excitement when the curves are hugged and you're looking forward to the next time you can get back in.

OH wait. This is mostly for men, my comparing to men is similar excitement but sometimes he drives...

Sonic
Sonic Dork
3/19/11 12:28 a.m.

In reply to Chrissy:

That was very nice, honey.

I like my cars (women): to clean my house, make me dinner, and not complain when I am out the garage working on my women, so that I can beat them a few times a year on a closed course, with friends!

It makes it funnier as Chrissy is one of the drivers on our Lemons team this year.

4eyes
4eyes HalfDork
3/19/11 6:16 p.m.

Coffee.....Old, cold, and bitter?

Cars.....black, freshly lubed, and loaded with moonshine.

Salanis
Salanis SuperDork
3/20/11 4:00 a.m.

With a model-specific manual for any maintenance issues.

lewbud
lewbud Reader
3/20/11 4:11 p.m.
Salanis wrote: With a model-specific manual for any maintenance issues.

Manual is for factory use only and not available to the public.

wbjones
wbjones Dork
3/20/11 5:05 p.m.

anual.. not had much luck with understanding them myself ... didn't realize that manuals were available... might have helped over the yrs

4 5 6

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
bVLkyGnd410ObYQR5ipvRMEur65inAit4w5w8w8CIJzKdZH1Gv1Vy9Y1TpndsKYl