1 2
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ UltimaDork
12/5/22 1:25 p.m.

I'm selling a whole bunch of stuff on fb marketplace right now, inquire and I can elaborate with more photos and price, although some of this I'd just give away if it's going to good use- among the things I have:

Interior bits from a 2013 FRS automatic parts car: still has all airbags other than the steering wheel, seats are gone already

Various DRZ400 bits: most of a parts bike, less engine, let me know what you need and I'll see if I have it

Various AW11 MR2 bits: lots of random widgets and bits and pieces, most of a suspension less struts, a few body pieces, again let me know what you're looking for

Wilwood bias bar pedal:

Other stuff:
4age block, crank, rods, and pistons

C56 (I think) Toyota transaxle

Subaru FB25 shortblock

Whelen Edge 9000 Lightbar

Dusterbd13-michael
Dusterbd13-michael MegaDork
12/5/22 1:29 p.m.

Can i get dimensions and price on the radiator? And 2 core, 3 core, how used, etc?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ UltimaDork
12/5/22 1:35 p.m.

In reply to Dusterbd13-michael :

I believe it's exactly this one, with a Speedway universal fan and shroud kit.  It was installed on my 8.1 Silverado 2500HD for about a month before I put a stock radiator in it again.  I have it on marketplace at $120, it has your typical bent fins from install/removal but is otherwise in good shape.

Dusterbd13-michael
Dusterbd13-michael MegaDork
12/5/22 2:09 p.m.

Ill double check size when i get to the shop tomorrow. Thansk!!

Jerry
Jerry PowerDork
12/5/22 3:09 p.m.

I already bought a whole bunch of left-over parts, in the form of a car you drove to Ohio in...

Other than heated seats, it's missing the driver-side dashboard air vent that I think goes to the mirror area? wink

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ UltimaDork
12/5/22 3:49 p.m.

I'll check for that when I get a chance, I think this one still has it.

ralleah
ralleah PowerDork
12/5/22 3:57 p.m.

How much for the koni's?

Where the afcos the old rears for the brz? Curious about price on them as well.

I can relay parts to DC next weekend from Any% world racing HQ if that helps.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ UltimaDork
12/5/22 4:06 p.m.

I was asking $160 for the Konis ($200ea retail assuming they are what I think) and $200 for the AFCOs ($600 retail) but can do better for GRM on both.  The AFCOs were a thing I bought from a scratch and dent sale that won't work for the BRZ, they have some dings that put them there in the first place and some from test fitting.  The Konis are brand new, just not what they're labeled as and Koni didn't confirm what they actually are for me when I sent dimensions.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ UltimaDork
12/5/22 7:52 p.m.

In reply to Jerry :

This thing?

Just cover shipping and round up a little.

AAZCD-Jon (Forum Supporter)
AAZCD-Jon (Forum Supporter) SuperDork
12/5/22 8:21 p.m.

What do you have from the front of the DRZ? I'm planning to swap a DRZ400 front onto an old BMW R90/6. Everything from the triple tree forward - forks, front brake system, wheel, handlebars and controls. Seems it's been done a few times and I'm curious enough to give it a try.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ UltimaDork
12/5/22 8:49 p.m.

In reply to AAZCD-Jon (Forum Supporter) :

I have forks, brake hydraulics from lever to caliper, and a set of ProTaper bars with risers- no triples unfortunately.  I also have a set of wheels but if they don't go as a pair I'd probably rather have them as a spare set.

I've got the forks listed at $200, so maybe those with the brakes and bars at $200 GRM price?  This is all dirt flavored, by the way, not from a supermoto. 

12/5/22 10:44 p.m.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said:

In reply to AAZCD-Jon (Forum Supporter) :

I have forks, brake hydraulics from lever to caliper, and a set of ProTaper bars with risers- no triples unfortunately.  I also have a set of wheels but if they don't go as a pair I'd probably rather have them as a spare set.

I've got the forks listed at $200, so maybe those with the brakes and bars at $200 GRM price?  This is all dirt flavored, by the way, not from a supermoto. 

That sounds good. Can you get a pic? I can get the triples elsewhere and you have most of what I want. I'll need shipping and want to keep the price for that stuff under $300 total. I'm probably better off finding a front wheel locally rather than buying both, but if you'll sell the pair and ship them, I'll definitely consider depending on price. I'll message you with address info for figuring out shipping.

Here's an ad from a guy about 2 hours away that strips and parts bikes for reference of what I'll probably pay locally: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/527940132051608

ae86andkp61 (Forum Supporter)
ae86andkp61 (Forum Supporter) Dork
12/6/22 12:44 a.m.

I might be interested in the FRS steering wheel, sans airbag. How's the upholstery? Red stitching?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ UltimaDork
12/6/22 7:46 a.m.

In reply to ae86andkp61 (Forum Supporter) :

Red stitching... wheel isn't perfect, and right now it does a great job of guiding the car where I'm pushing it, so I can get back to you when I strip the car down to just a shell?

Ian F (Forum Supporter)
Ian F (Forum Supporter) MegaDork
12/6/22 9:14 a.m.

In reply to ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ :

No triple clamps?  I could swear I took those off the scrap frame... but it has been a few years.  When I get home later this month, I can try to dig through the shed for them.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ UltimaDork
12/6/22 12:13 p.m.

In reply to Ian F (Forum Supporter) :

If I have them, they're hiding quite well.

12/6/22 12:30 p.m.
Ian F (Forum Supporter) said:

In reply to ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ :

No triple clamps?  I could swear I took those off the scrap frame... but it has been a few years.  When I get home later this month, I can try to dig through the shed for them.

If you do find them in the shed, I'm definitely interested in acquiring them from you.

Pete. (l33t FS)
Pete. (l33t FS) MegaDork
12/9/22 10:03 p.m.

How much for the product photo of the bias bar setup?

Also need to be told in no uncertain terms that an FB25 is too wide to fit in the Mini.

ae86andkp61 (Forum Supporter)
ae86andkp61 (Forum Supporter) Dork
12/9/22 10:18 p.m.

In reply to ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ :

Sounds great. My red-stitching wheel is in good shape, minus one spot that mysteriously wore through the upholstery?!? I saw that there are vehicle-specific aftermarket replacements that retain the airbag and control buttons for street use and got excited for a second....and then I noticed that every single last one of the dozen or so motherberkeleying companies offering these steering wheels are all using a dumb D-shaped flat bottom faux-racing steering wheel, and most of them are too small to boot! angry

If I'm buying a retain-the-airbag-and-cruise-control-buttons steering wheel, why the berkeley am I forced into some too-small, flat-bottomed, suede-upholstered, top-center-striped racer-wannabe wheel? I'd gladly shell out for a stock-sized wheel retaining an OEM+ look, but upholstered with premium materials, but it doesn't seem to exist.

Hence my interest in a stock wheel I can send to one of my upholstery connections to be done properly. laugh

Long-story-short...no rush! smiley

jfryjfry
jfryjfry SuperDork
12/9/22 11:06 p.m.

Pics in the original post aren't working and no link to the Facebook ad, in case you meant to include one

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ UltimaDork
12/10/22 8:22 a.m.

In reply to jfryjfry :

Hopefully fixed- of all the things that don't quite work on the forum, copy/pasted photos seem to be extra dicey.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ UltimaDork
12/10/22 8:26 a.m.

In reply to Pete. (l33t FS) :

$60 GRM price for the bias bar pedal. 

I think everyone knows at this point that something not fitting in the Mini won't stop you, the FB25 is also $60 because the internals are a complete mystery. 

Pete. (l33t FS)
Pete. (l33t FS) MegaDork
12/10/22 10:16 a.m.

In reply to ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ :

I thought it was the whole engine before you updated.  Have to pass, sadly/fortunately.

Interested in the pedal but physical distance poses challenge.  I'll allow dibs for anyone closer.

GIRTHQUAKE
GIRTHQUAKE SuperDork
12/10/22 4:02 p.m.

Those MR2/4AGE parts are interesting. Where are you located?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ UltimaDork
12/10/22 4:31 p.m.

In reply to GIRTHQUAKE :

Zip is 18951

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
pzGLl7jaDQqleCT28GmD93TQmP7Ogi0JH5GU8LnBrqUDGJ0oGN6AiPnlrYVLFL9A