4cylndrfury SuperDork
9/15/11 3:17 p.m.
tuna55 wrote:
AngryCorvair wrote:
tuna55 wrote:
AngryCorvair wrote:
tuna55 wrote:
bluej wrote:
poopshovel wrote: Me too, but if I don't do it damnit, who will!?!? Even the clown's gotten soft. I can berate him, make fun of his "occupation" talk about interracial rape, and he comes back with "you get it." Is that a Stockholm thing? I was really considering saying "berkeley it" and heading down for a whiskey or thirty, but this year's crop sounds like a berkeleying knitting circle jerk.
in for knitting circle jerk..
Just to clarify, OUT for any sort of circle jerk, but knitting is cool.
yes, i am a mind-reader.
Well, I would definitely rather be knitting...
CJ's are OK if the guy next to you has small hands.
Pretty sure poop is a dick.

FTFY

e36m3sburg sucks

EvanB
EvanB SuperDork
9/15/11 3:18 p.m.
AC said: i LOL'd.

As did I

hrdlydangerous
hrdlydangerous Reader
9/15/11 3:19 p.m.

This thread seems to be going off track...

poopshovel
poopshovel SuperDork
9/15/11 7:55 p.m.

yawn

tuna55
tuna55 SuperDork
9/15/11 8:14 p.m.
poopshovel wrote: yawn

I know, you'd rather we were talking about actual circle jerks...

poopshovel
poopshovel SuperDork
9/15/11 8:35 p.m.

Laugh all you want. Keith Morris's words of wisdom kept me out of alachua county jail.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hc_dddQ6xTA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

fastclown
fastclown Reader
9/16/11 8:51 a.m.

"GMAC let you finance a race car and Allstate insured it? Wow! I don't think that would fly these days." GMAC didn't know until a few years later when the car was totaled at Moroso (not me in the car). Allstate never knew...

"he comes back with "you get it."" I didn't say what you get, where you get it, or how often you get it, got it. It's hard to smack anybody when the few that are on the board that are actually coming admit that they are bringing crap to the event. C4 and Firebird owners are just easy targets no matter where they are or what they are doing. They are right up there with Mustang owners/clubs. There's nothing sadder than going to a classic car show and seeing 25 brand new Mustangs lined up with everybody wearing their ironed official Mustang T-shirts. They even have their their hoods open! Next time I'll bring some new car dealer signs that sit under the hood B I G S A L E. We should have a Mustang Challenge class so we'll have some real entertainment at the event... "My new Mustang beat your new Mustang in the concourse... I have an awesome trophy to prove it, learn how to vacuum if you ever expect to win..."

miatame
miatame HalfDork
9/19/11 8:39 a.m.
fastclown wrote: Although I am a "hot" clown... It's the only car that I could get financing on to race and promote our campaign with. I raced with GMAC and Allstate, I just wish it was a sponsorship not payments... So I chose it out of necessity not vanity. Then Nissan came along and was the first and last company to stand up against alcohol and tobacco in elementary schools across America. "Life Beats a Bud" "Ride a camel get a rash, smoke a Camel die!" It deserves to be in color... I look hotter that way... Who would put "chalk in uranus", that's nasty....

How long did it take that BMW to lap you?

Gasoline
Gasoline New Reader
9/19/11 10:24 a.m.

There was nothing better than sitting in the Sonic parking lot at 2am using your best haggling skills, badgering, and insults to line up a race. The prerace "smack talk" was better than the actual race in most cases. Used to laugh and laugh 'til nearly sick. Bombed a year in college, but wouldn't trade it for anything.

hrdlydangerous
hrdlydangerous Reader
9/19/11 11:25 a.m.
fastclown said: 2 Firebirds? I guess they didn't know this was a speed event, they probably figure they'll score high in the concourse since every Firebird owner thinks they're "hot".

Since my car choice automatically puts me in the upper echelon of the concourse and it's also "hot", allow me to present my hood art. No porper Firebird should be without it. I'd have posted it sooner but I just did it yesterday.

Mike, I can bring my airbrush with me if you'd like me to put some flames on Uranus.

JoeyM
JoeyM SuperDork
9/19/11 11:30 a.m.

^^ That's really nice

miatame
miatame HalfDork
9/19/11 2:13 p.m.

Am I the only one that thinks the hood pins look like zipples?

4cylndrfury
4cylndrfury SuperDork
9/19/11 2:14 p.m.
miatame wrote: Am I the only one that thinks the hood pins look like zipples?

lol, not now...

hrdlydangerous
hrdlydangerous Reader
9/19/11 2:15 p.m.

Not my intention but now that you mention it... Maybe I should paint those red to blend in.

turboswede
turboswede SuperDork
9/19/11 3:49 p.m.
hrdlydangerous wrote: Not my intention but now that you mention it... Maybe I should paint those red to blend in.

Or add tassels....

poopshovel
poopshovel SuperDork
9/19/11 5:15 p.m.

Congratulations on bringing something gayer than 'black caulk in uranus' to the table. Well played.

speedbiu
speedbiu Reader
9/19/11 6:10 p.m.

In reply to poopshovel: Your bringing a Dodge K car that shoots fire out the hood,They do/did that on there own with no help congrats sparky your a geniusness .As for the Firebird its awsome show us the rest of it! Putting the encrypted boobs on the hood right.hahahahaha Look to be DDD

hrdlydangerous
hrdlydangerous Reader
9/19/11 10:22 p.m.

In reply to poopshovel: Well you do seem to be an expert on things gay with all your talk of knitting and circle jerks.

fastclown
fastclown Reader
9/20/11 12:30 a.m.

"How long did it take that BMW to lap you? " I think he passed me in the paddock when I pulled into our area. So maybe 3 hours? Oh, you said "lap", not "pass", I get it, good one, clever, he he he he...

Wow, nice rack, I see the bird prefers the left one. Do the hood pins retract when the engine warms up, you would score big at the concourse and local bar. I hope you spent more time on the engine/suspension than the paint....

So what's with the Nascho, Nascho man, he wants to be a Nascho man.... with that bad arse Honda 600. Will this be a flop like the last one? I have to admit it looks like this one might be worth bringing across country. But, I think the only reason it will make the top 10 is due to a field of just 30ish. Concourse will score high, autocross will be poor, drags will be interesting. Just not a contender for overall... Some creative math and a C4 (or two) seems to be the ticket this year, unless they are clueless..... There should be an award for "You should have won, dumb arse".

hrdlydangerous
hrdlydangerous Reader
9/20/11 12:55 p.m.

In reply to fastclown:

My money's on Nascho's honda turning a quicker E.T. and a higher autocross finish than Minissan while staying under budget and being free of child labor.

As far as how much work is in the engine and suspension lets just say that she's built for speed, not comfort.

mkiisupra
mkiisupra New Reader
9/20/11 1:13 p.m.
Marjorie Suddard wrote: Which reminds me, there's a great video online of Louis C.K. speaking at the NYPL's tribute to George Carlin, in which he observes that clowns are never funny, and you know how you can tell? There's never been a clown with an HBO special. Good point. Margie

Uhhh, how about a 70's era Red Skelton comedy show on HBO...

Eric G

Marjorie Suddard
Marjorie Suddard General Manager
9/20/11 1:29 p.m.

Uhhh, how about shut up?...

Margie

hrdlydangerous
hrdlydangerous Reader
9/20/11 1:32 p.m.

In reply to mkiisupra:

A word of advice for your own good... Don't ever correct the Queen. I hope she isn't doing any patio work but if you hear a cement mixer you should probably run for your life.

wbjones
wbjones SuperDork
9/20/11 3:39 p.m.
mkiisupra wrote:
Marjorie Suddard wrote: Which reminds me, there's a great video online of Louis C.K. speaking at the NYPL's tribute to George Carlin, in which he observes that clowns are never funny, and you know how you can tell? There's never been a clown with an HBO special. Good point. Margie
Uhhh, how about a 70's era Red Skelton comedy show on HBO... Eric G

you're new here.... it only takes a short while to learn the do's and don't's

fastclown
fastclown Reader
9/20/11 3:43 p.m.

Margie was in her 40's when Red Skelton was on HBO and she wasn't interested in clean comedy, so I'll give her that one.

Without any testing I don't think the Nascho, Nascho man will be much of a threat to anybody but himself. It will be good entertainment at the hotel parking lot as well as the track. Unless the judges give him a mercy score he'll be behind Uranus in the end.

"lets just say that she's built for speed, not comfort." I apologize, the thought of a Firebird competing and then looking at the paint, I thought this was a joke. So you're actually coming to compete? This just gets better....

3 4 5 6

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
AKAC4D1bRk4e3w7AwJV6Gqvi395X1YgQhiwuBlqgbiSHbSTZKCOuobWhWFnLHtjp