2 3 4
NickD
NickD MegaDork
3/9/24 3:49 p.m.

And now we've got a Stay Tuned/Vice Grip Garage crossover that is something to behold. I laughed hysterically throughout quite a bit of this.

Tony Sestito
Tony Sestito UltimaDork
3/11/24 8:33 a.m.

In reply to NickD :

I was watching a bit of this last night. VERY entertaining. Someone called them a "power couple" which had them rolling! Hope they do more together down the road. 

eastsideTim
eastsideTim UltimaDork
3/11/24 10:55 a.m.

I started watching that this weekend, but I tend to watch while I'm eating, and whoever has been holding the camera for Tony lately isn't doing the best job of it.  I get nauseated with too much shaky cam.  I'll have to try again at some point, because I really want to see it.

NickD
NickD MegaDork
3/16/24 12:39 p.m.

Part 2 is up. It's great. Also #TonyBrokeIt.

Puddy46
Puddy46 Reader
3/16/24 2:38 p.m.

That was a fun couple of videos.  Wonder if VGG will something on his channel for the trip back.  

ddavidv
ddavidv UltimaDork
3/17/24 8:02 a.m.

I follow Derek on FB and I'm pretty sure he is doing an episode on the trip back. Spoiler alert: he posted a photo of the transmission in pieces.

Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
3/17/24 9:41 a.m.

In reply to ddavidv :

It's not a spoiler. We knew Tony would break it. Hell, he alludes to everyone in the comments saying DON'T LET TONY DRIVE IT. laugh

NickD
NickD MegaDork
5/6/24 10:16 a.m.

There's been a lot of VGG/Stay Tuned crossover content, and I'm here for it. This video, while it doesn't have any actual wrenching content, was an absolute riot.

2 3 4

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
3IUyHMBCzMRkGzo8iynCsD07yVWdNHC9QEf3reuasgY4vtWHi1ivVTWroyvmF2En