RedlineNikolas
RedlineNikolas New Reader
1/31/11 5:32 p.m.

Rosamond, CA – January 31st, 2011

Redline Track Events is proud to announce the launch of our new web “portal” for all things Redline! This new website offers improved visual appeal and more importantly, user functionality. All three of the race series Redline Track Events sanctions will have their home on the Web served at a single destination, with the unique URL’s pointing to the same site.

www.RedlineTrackEvents.com

www.RedlineTimeAttack.com

www.MotoIQPTCC.com

www.CircuitBattles.com

As we get closer to the launch of the season, fans of Redline events will be able to sign up for VIP access to our Fan Zone area of the site. For no additional fee, fans will be given access to themed desktop wallpapers (cars, teams, Miss Redline), behind the scenes interviews, videos, special offers and more! Fans will also be able to follow the results of our events with Live Timing & Scoring via a link on our website.

The kick-off event of the 2011 season is just around the corner, March 5th & 6th at Willow Springs International Raceway. Be sure to follow all of the news leading up to the start of the season! We’ll see you at the races!
procainestart
procainestart Dork
1/31/11 5:35 p.m.

Not sure if I should bring my car, or a canoe?? I suppose management here will tell me...

unevolved
unevolved HalfDork
1/31/11 6:41 p.m.

He's posted on here before (http://grassrootsmotorsports.com/forum/grm/redline-time-attack-sebring-international-raceway/21995/page1/), but he certainly didn't try very hard. I'm almost insulted.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
r05iIwj8zhZ0uLbrxXKOgCYbHxoxgGlbJWkYtAWvcgBI6bByFNxolapFq5ez1Ptf