1 2
nicksta43
nicksta43 UberDork
8/14/14 8:13 a.m.

...People complaining about 700+hp family sedans. It's been a hell of a negative week.

fasted58
fasted58 PowerDork
8/14/14 8:17 a.m.

Gearheadotaku
Gearheadotaku PowerDork
8/14/14 9:11 a.m.

...dogs and cats living together...Mass Hysteria!

KyAllroad
KyAllroad Reader
8/14/14 9:16 a.m.

I'm rooting for Ebola. Thin the herd!!

bravenrace
bravenrace MegaDork
8/14/14 9:16 a.m.

It HAS been a hell of a negative week, but for a lot more than just those reasons!

Tom_Spangler
Tom_Spangler Dork
8/14/14 9:46 a.m.

Our pets heads are falling off!

RossD
RossD PowerDork
8/14/14 9:54 a.m.

In local news, I feel good.

Giant Purple Snorklewacker
Giant Purple Snorklewacker MegaDork
8/14/14 9:57 a.m.
Tom_Spangler wrote: Our pets heads are falling off!

California, here we come!

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
8/14/14 9:58 a.m.

My Xbox did red ring the other night.....

nicksta43
nicksta43 UberDork
8/14/14 10:45 a.m.

In reply to mndsm:

That's because Xbox is the devil. You should take it as a sign and make the jump to Sony

novaderrik
novaderrik PowerDork
8/14/14 10:47 a.m.
KyAllroad wrote: I'm rooting for Ebola. Thin the herd!!

i'm pretty sure ebola is what caused my shoulder to hurt the other day... but i'm better now.

turboswede
turboswede UltimaDork
8/14/14 11:01 a.m.

I had Ebola once. Great gal. Burned a bit afterwards so I rubbed a little 'tussin on it and all was well....

KyAllroad
KyAllroad Reader
8/14/14 11:14 a.m.

Because my brain is funny sometimes whenever I hear "Ebola" my brain says it like "ricola". The loud drawn out cough drop commercial. Not surprising, my family thinks I'm odd whenever I chuckle during a serious discussion of nasty diseases.

That_Renault_Guy
That_Renault_Guy HalfDork
8/14/14 11:17 a.m.
KyAllroad wrote: Because my brain is funny sometimes whenever I hear "Ebola" my brain says it like "ricola". The loud drawn out cough drop commercial. Not surprising, my family thinks I'm odd whenever I chuckle during a serious discussion of nasty diseases.

That's hilarious

Bobzilla
Bobzilla PowerDork
8/14/14 11:49 a.m.
KyAllroad wrote: Because my brain is funny sometimes whenever I hear "Ebola" my brain says it like "ricola". The loud drawn out cough drop commercial. Not surprising, my family thinks I'm odd whenever I chuckle during a serious discussion of nasty diseases.

Thank God. I thought I was the only one. Every time I read it, I read it in the ricola commercial way.... and it makes me smile.

Tom_Spangler
Tom_Spangler Dork
8/14/14 11:51 a.m.

I woke up with a headache today.

neon4891
neon4891 UltimaDork
8/14/14 12:14 p.m.
Bobzilla wrote:
Thank God. I thought I was the only one. Every time I read it, I read it in the ricola commercial way.... and it makes me smile.

Now you have me doing that, thanks.

My first rated R movie was about ebola, "Outbreak". Dad took me to get me out of the house for my sister's baby shower. I was 11 and it was awesome.

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
8/14/14 12:30 p.m.
nicksta43 wrote: In reply to mndsm: That's because Xbox is the devil. You should take it as a sign and make the jump to Sony

While I have not nex-gen'd yet(I have yet to find a game on either source that makes me want to) I own... many things. I have two ps3's... one is currently down a BRD because it was fed a diet of puzzle pieces due to a certain small person in my possession.

Ojala
Ojala HalfDork
8/14/14 1:12 p.m.

In reply to neon4891:

Dude, you're making me feel old.

When I went to see that movie, my girlfriend told me she might be pregnant.

wvumtnbkr
wvumtnbkr Dork
8/14/14 1:15 p.m.
Ojala wrote: In reply to neon4891: Dude, you're making me feel old. When I went to see that movie, my girlfriend told me she might be pregnant.

Did you ever find out who's it was?

Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
8/14/14 5:32 p.m.

My E36 M3 does NOT smell like roses. I am angry.

secretariata
secretariata HalfDork
8/14/14 11:56 p.m.
nicksta43 wrote: ...People complaining about 700+hp family sedans. It's been a hell of a negative week.

Well, 700 HP seems sorta pussified unless it's a minivan...

914Driver
914Driver MegaDork
8/15/14 6:55 a.m.

Every class can only have one Validictorian and I wasn't it; so maybe you guys can explain how looting, stealing and burning down someone's business helps to promote your point of view.

Thanks.

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
8/15/14 7:20 a.m.

I wasn't either but I get high smarty scores.... And I did stay at a holiday inn once. It serves two purposes. General mayhem and civil unrest can force the government as a whole to take a look at a populous they'd largely been ignoring previously. While not ideal, looting and pillaging ones own community can be seen as an act of desperation, sort of like a caged animal that reaches its breaking point and goes bonkers. Its not so much the act of theft itself, its the outlet of years of perceived or actual oppression as well as anger at ones own position or lack thereof in society, and the need to act out, but not being properly equipped with the skills to articulate what is needed. Kind of like a two year old that pitches a fit over being sleepy on a much larger scale. And as with any revolutionary act it starts with one person. One rock through a store can set the whole thing ablaze. Given the area it wouldn't surprise me in the least of the majority of the folks out there felt the same, didn't know how to express it, and locked on to the first outlet within their reach.

Also, its really berkeleyin easy to be less angry when you're drunk off free booze eating free steaks watching a bigass free TV in your new free underwear.

ryanty22
ryanty22 Dork
8/15/14 7:40 a.m.
914Driver wrote: Every class can only have one Validictorian and I wasn't it; so maybe you guys can explain how looting, stealing and burning down someone's business helps to promote your point of view. Thanks.

It's what they're taught to do by "community activists".

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
UmpVOH3Ujr4GY6RZP2chapwKnaFigNlPuuCPojcvtIgBntz4BrGr8zvtGkZ37QF2