3 4 5 6
JoeyM
JoeyM SuperDork
6/25/11 3:43 p.m.
Curmudgeon wrote: I had charisma but the doc gave me some pills...

That explains so much >;-)

carguy123
carguy123 SuperDork
6/25/11 4:09 p.m.

I was just at Walmart (so yes, I am one of those people) and I find out that a Large Bikini's not such a bad thing.

They also have bikini's in XL & XXL.

There were girls (and I use that term loosely) over there almost fighting over the larger sizes. Apparently they don't make many in the larger sizes (thank you lord).

These are girls that didn't belong in anything less than a full burka and here they were fighting over dental floss thong type XXL bikini bottoms!!!

And just when you thought it was safe to go into the water.

mad_machine
mad_machine SuperDork
6/25/11 5:20 p.m.

it's very safe to go into the water with those girls.. sharks need to eat too!

Just wanted to add.. something I overheard in the Cafeteria of the Borgata today made me almost need to change my shirt.

One of the "babes" (official name) mentioned to her coworkers that she had been wearing her skirt backwards all day and nobody noticed.. including herself it seems.. so I can only assume that the super skinny and super pretty are not so super intelligent (most of the time)

Borgata Babe in Uniform.

carguy123
carguy123 SuperDork
6/25/11 7:06 p.m.
mad_machine wrote: One of the "babes" (official name) mentioned to her coworkers that she had been wearing her skirt backwards all day and nobody noticed.. Borgata Babe in Uniform.

Is that frontwards or backwards?

Curmudgeon
Curmudgeon SuperDork
6/25/11 7:27 p.m.

There's all types: smart and pretty, dumb and pretty, average and smart, average and dumb, you get the picture. The dumb and pretty ones get all the attention because guys figure they can talk them into just about anything.

'It's great being a girl. If I say something dumb, guys laugh and then they buy me something!'

mad_machine
mad_machine SuperDork
6/25/11 7:43 p.m.
carguy123 wrote:
mad_machine wrote: One of the "babes" (official name) mentioned to her coworkers that she had been wearing her skirt backwards all day and nobody noticed.. Borgata Babe in Uniform.
Is that frontwards or backwards?

That's frontwards.. it's longer in the back.. and MUCH shorter on the sides. There is also a zipper involved.. and like most zippers on skirts.. it goes in back. (It's surprising how few pictures I could find of the Borgata Babes in uniform)

carguy123
carguy123 SuperDork
6/25/11 8:35 p.m.

Just trying to combine the garage door opening thread with this one.

But I'll bet this attempt at levity comes back and bites me.

KATYB
KATYB Reader
6/26/11 10:02 a.m.

ok perfect example my sister in law (she is 5'4 about 240 lbs) just came out to the pool wearing a string bikini ....... yep so guess i wont be swimming at the inlaws anymore.

carguy123
carguy123 SuperDork
6/26/11 10:17 a.m.
KATYB wrote: ok perfect example my sister in law (she is 5'4 about 240 lbs) just came out to the pool wearing a string bikini ....... yep so guess i wont be swimming at the inlaws anymore.

could you even see the strings?

She could have been one of the girls fighting over the XXL bikini's at Walmart I saw the other day.

DILYSI Dave
DILYSI Dave SuperDork
6/26/11 11:02 a.m.
MitchellC wrote: The last girlfriend was quite attractive, and uh... fun to be around, but now I won't touch her with a ten foot pole. To come out unscathed from that relationship makes me feel like I recovered from a high speed tankslapper, so I'm going to just take it easy for a while.

LOL.

AngryCorvair
AngryCorvair SuperDork
6/26/11 11:42 a.m.
DILYSI Dave wrote:
MitchellC wrote: The last girlfriend was quite attractive, and uh... fun to be around, but now I won't touch her with a ten foot pole. To come out unscathed from that relationship makes me feel like I recovered from a high speed tankslapper, so I'm going to just take it easy for a while.
LOL.

mitchell, you're in college. you should not even know the word "girlfriend." my dad used to tell me that having a girlfriend in college is like bringing your own sand to the beach.

mad_machine
mad_machine SuperDork
6/26/11 11:51 a.m.

I had a finacee in College.. but it didn't work out. She was from Mainland China and her family did not approve. Next semester, she was back in China.

So I do not see the problem with having a girlfriend in college

HiTempguy
HiTempguy Dork
6/26/11 11:58 a.m.
AngryCorvair wrote: mitchell, you're in college. you should not even know the word "girlfriend." my dad used to tell me that having a girlfriend in college is like bringing your own sand to the beach.

No, having a girlfriend in college is like having your own beach...

But seriously, I've never understood the guys who think you should just sleep with everything. That's retarded, but then again, my relationships don't involve sleeping together on the first date to see if I'm interested, they tend to be a bit deeper than that

slowride
slowride New Reader
6/26/11 12:31 p.m.

I enjoy the lolz as much as the next person, but in all seriousness, I have many more issues with women's personality traits than I do with their physical traits. I'm sure that's why I am still single. Unfortunately as I get older the prospect pool seems to be getting worse.

carguy123
carguy123 SuperDork
6/26/11 2:13 p.m.
slowride wrote: I enjoy the lolz as much as the next person, but in all seriousness, I have many more issues with women's personality traits than I do with their physical traits. I'm sure that's why I am still single. Unfortunately as I get older the prospect pool seems to be getting worse.

The plus side to marrying young is that you both get to grow up together and your personalities, wants desires, etc. tend to meld. By the time you're older you and she are more set in your ways and less likely to "give" as much as you would have when you were younger.

On the plus side to waiting till you're older is that you have had time to discover who you really are and what's important to you. You also tend to be able to get more established in your career instead of having to make compromises cause you're married and OOPS, here comes a kid.

But to get to the personality traits you have to first be attracted to their physical attributes or just be put into situations where you are thrown together until you get to know the person and then see their personality traits.

redrabbit
redrabbit New Reader
6/26/11 5:24 p.m.

In reply to racinginc215:

I think thats not legal except in Utah?!

Mental
Mental SuperDork
6/26/11 5:32 p.m.

Most of this is crap.

Big bikini or small, A cup or D, high rise or low, straight or gay...

The sexiest thing a lady can wear is confidence. Own your look and folks take notice.

Personality, compatibility. and insecurities? Well thats for a relationship.

DILYSI Dave
DILYSI Dave SuperDork
6/26/11 7:55 p.m.

wisdom

Maroon92
Maroon92 SuperDork
6/26/11 8:10 p.m.
carguy123 wrote:
slowride wrote: I enjoy the lolz as much as the next person, but in all seriousness, I have many more issues with women's personality traits than I do with their physical traits. I'm sure that's why I am still single. Unfortunately as I get older the prospect pool seems to be getting worse.
The plus side to marrying young is that you both get to grow up together and your personalities, wants desires, etc. tend to meld. By the time you're older you and she are more set in your ways and less likely to "give" as much as you would have when you were younger. On the plus side to waiting till you're older is that you have had time to discover who you really are and what's important to you. You also tend to be able to get more established in your career instead of having to make compromises cause you're married and OOPS, here comes a kid. But to get to the personality traits you have to first be attracted to their physical attributes or just be put into situations where you are thrown together until you get to know the person and then see their personality traits.

I guess I am one of the people in the first one. We have been together since two weeks after I got my driver's license. She is my best friend, and has been since we were 13.

We have grown together and figured out who we are together. We have gone through High School, College, First jobs, Second jobs, first cars, and first apartments together. She gets me, and I get her. We are great together. You know, I may just ask her to marry me one of these days. LOL.

No kids, and we aren't planning to for quite a while. We do have a puppy though.

Anyway, neither of us would wear a "small" bikini, but I still love her. Get over it.

confuZion3
confuZion3 SuperDork
6/26/11 8:53 p.m.
Mental wrote: Most of this is crap. Big bikini or small, A cup or D, high rise or low, straight or gay... The sexiest thing a lady can wear is confidence. Own your look and folks take notice. Personality, compatibility. and insecurities? Well thats for a relationship.

I was going to disagree with you, but then I remembered this girl I worked with a while back. She was a very large black girl. She was about 24 or 25 (my age). Even though she was very heavy, she was still very pretty. She always dressed well, wore clothes that fit, and made it clear that she thought that spandex was only for thinner girls. She even pulled off the blonde highlights (some black girls take it too far and go yellow and it starts to look burnt-out).

She had confidence. She knew her strengths and she took advantage of them. Other big girls that I work with... not so much. Many like to think that a butt that's 4 feet wide is sexy, so they wear tight spandex pants every single day into an office that is "business attire only". Why don't they just wear regular pants?!

Salanis
Salanis SuperDork
6/26/11 9:24 p.m.
Mental wrote: The sexiest thing a person can wear is confidence. Own your look and folks take notice.

Fixed that for you.

Karl La Follette
Karl La Follette Dork
6/26/11 9:33 p.m.
Curmudgeon wrote: 'A woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle.' Of course that sentence can be reversed also...

A bicycle seat smells like a fish what ?

MitchellC
MitchellC Dork
6/26/11 9:33 p.m.
AngryCorvair wrote:
DILYSI Dave wrote:
LOL.
mitchell, you're in college. you should not even know the word "girlfriend." my dad used to tell me that having a girlfriend in college is like bringing your own sand to the beach.

I sense much wisdom in this thread.

KATYB
KATYB Reader
6/26/11 10:09 p.m.

confidence is key to any look. however i dont care if you confident as all getout if the clothes dont fit you dont look good.

Salanis
Salanis SuperDork
6/26/11 10:57 p.m.

Confident =/= Delusional

3 4 5 6

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
aeTG3IDbqvX5LIlfvwL0QhY1OdhoN704vopzXKyn1cXABhNbGCTpZEGLW4FK82yd