Rodan
Rodan UltraDork
6/3/23 4:45 p.m.

It doesn't look like Bridgehampton is on the resources page... is there a link to the version we're using?  I found a 'Bridgehampton 2.0' on Race Department, is that it?

Also, I downloaded TMP from the resources page and it's not working... taking a quick look, the 'skins' folder is empty?

aircooled
aircooled MegaDork
6/3/23 7:35 p.m.

I put Bridgehampton up, but it should be the same on as on RD.  I would DL the one in the folder just in case.

Hmmm, I got TMP to work after downloading it from the folder.  Maybe re-download.  I don't see a skins folder in mine.  Are you sure you are looking in the "pclispe_tmp" folder?  E.g. in my folder for that track I see a toronto.kn5 file that is 518 megs.  The one we had up there previously was pretty much crap, so delete that one if you have it.

Rodan
Rodan UltraDork
6/3/23 8:15 p.m.

Yup, downloaded pclispe_tmp (twice), and it allows you to pick the track on Content Manager and I even get the track map icon, but when I try to drive I get this:

Not sure what's going on, especially if it's working for everyone else...

Bridgehampton seems to be working, though...

aircooled
aircooled MegaDork
6/3/23 10:10 p.m.

Try closing and restarting Content Manager.  Or maybe even restarting your computer.  Also check Custom Shaders Patch in Setting and see if it can be updated (I am showing 0.1.79)

Weird it's not working for you, even Gameboy (who has a kind of strange setup which can have issues) got it to work.

Rodan
Rodan UltraDork
6/4/23 1:17 a.m.

In reply to aircooled :

Thanks!  Updated the Custom Shaders Patch and it's now working.

aircooled
aircooled MegaDork
6/5/23 12:30 a.m.

Highlights from Midfield.  There were a LOT for this one. Lots going on. It was another race where the first race was more intense than the second.

aircooled
aircooled MegaDork
6/5/23 2:53 p.m.

FYI - I am going to be out this Wednesday (bummer), but I still want to offer that discount I mentioned at that place I mentioned (25% of entire purchase, including things that are never allowed discounts with coupons).   I have 5 I can give out if anyone wants one (Dean is already on the list).  All I need is a name and email to put on the coupon and a place to send it.  I already have some names, but don't have any of the new drivers.

It can only be used 6/12 to 6/25, so it's coming up next week.

Let me know, and Dean, if you can remember to remind everyone Wednesday.  I would prefer to get them all in by the end of the week (but I can always fill in until the 16th if needed).  I will post on Discord also, since some don't look here.

dean1484
dean1484 MegaDork
6/6/23 1:14 a.m.
aircooled said:

Highlights from Midfield.  There were a LOT for this one. Lots going on. It was another race where the first race was more intense than the second.

You should put up the in car from my car in that big wreck. I went from last to second with out any contact.  

dean1484
dean1484 MegaDork
6/6/23 1:16 a.m.
aircooled said:

FYI - I am going to be out this Wednesday (bummer), but I still want to offer that discount I mentioned at that place I mentioned (25% of entire purchase, including things that are never allowed discounts with coupons).   I have 5 I can give out if anyone wants one (Dean is already on the list).  All I need is a name and email to put on the coupon and a place to send it.  I already have some names, but don't have any of the new drivers.

It can only be used 6/12 to 6/25, so it's coming up next week.

Let me know, and Dean, if you can remember to remind everyone Wednesday.  I would prefer to get them all in by the end of the week (but I can always fill in until the 16th if needed).  I will post on Discord also, since some don't look here.

I will make sure to remind people. We also need to remember to record the finishing positions for you

Another question is this the last race of the series?  

aircooled
aircooled MegaDork
6/6/23 1:21 a.m.

This week will be race 9.  Next week will be the final at Toronto Motorsports park.  A good version of the track is on the Google Drive.

Yes, get the finishing order, and maybe upload the replays again if you can.

dean1484
dean1484 MegaDork
6/6/23 8:45 a.m.

I will try with the replays. My pc seams to not like to record one of the races for some reason. 

Rodan
Rodan UltraDork
6/9/23 7:05 a.m.

Hope you guys had a good couple of races... I was getting ready for a zero-dark- thirty departure Thursday morning and time got away from me.  Probably best, as I was not getting along with Bridgehampton anyway.  LOL.

dean1484
dean1484 MegaDork
6/9/23 6:04 p.m.

I am open to suggestions for next season. The TCL A110 is currently high on my list 

dean1484
dean1484 MegaDork
6/9/23 6:31 p.m.

Also if anyone had any memorable moments in the last race let Air know. It will make it easier for him to make the Video. 

aircooled
aircooled MegaDork
6/9/23 7:18 p.m.

Results and Standing:  Colin is still pretty much a lock, unless Racebrick wins the next race and he finishes 9th or lower (!)   Second place is still pretty open as long as Racebrick doesn't place that high and 3rd will be a bit of a fight.

aircooled
aircooled MegaDork
6/10/23 9:13 p.m.

Highlights.  The full lap duel is between someone who raced the actual track and someone who was probaby born after it was turned into a golf course.

Mike924
Mike924 HalfDork
6/11/23 2:50 p.m.

Man I look like a menace out there!!!

aircooled
aircooled MegaDork
6/11/23 4:33 p.m.

Yeah, you forgot to send me the $20 to edit those out!

I am curious about that one where Gameboy turns into you from the outside (first one shown). I think that was mostly on him.  Kind of even, worst case, I think.

Bridgehampton is really not the best passing track of course.  Mostly its waiting for the guy ahead to run a bit wide on one of the turns (and hopefully he doesn't hook back in and t-bone you!)

Mike924
Mike924 HalfDork
6/12/23 8:54 a.m.

Agreed. The two incidents where I speared a car was me going off in turn 2.5  or 3, hitting the dirt and then going sideways across the track.  Not my best day that is for sure.

The videos are great though Air.  I appreciate the work you put into them.

Mike

Rodan
Rodan UltraDork
6/13/23 3:09 p.m.

Another great video!  Thanks, Air!

The track on the server is Lime Rock... did we have another change, or are we still running Toronto Motorports tomorrow night?

ProDarwin
ProDarwin MegaDork
6/13/23 4:25 p.m.

wait are there still more races in this series?  I thought I had missed them all by now.

Rodan
Rodan UltraDork
6/13/23 4:27 p.m.

Tomorrow night is supposed to be the final race for the Miata series... I thought... ??

gunner (Forum Supporter)
gunner (Forum Supporter) Dork
6/13/23 8:31 p.m.

In reply to Rodan :

Pretty sure we did a change. consensus was TMP was not a fun track to be the last one in the series so we are racing Lime Rock. I think thats how it went down anyway.

Rodan
Rodan UltraDork
6/13/23 9:01 p.m.

In reply to gunner (Forum Supporter) :

yes

dean1484
dean1484 MegaDork
6/14/23 12:18 a.m.

In reply to Rodan :

Yes

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners